- RSS Channel Showcase 8219394
- RSS Channel Showcase 2646908
- RSS Channel Showcase 1483755
- RSS Channel Showcase 5071899
Articles on this Page
- 08/13/17--12:32: _WA State CTC IT Fac...
- 08/18/17--13:03: _Updates & News for ...
- 09/13/17--13:19: _IT Bachelor of Appl...
- 12/15/17--11:25: _Creating IT Futures...
- 12/19/17--13:22: _State of the Gaming...
- 01/19/18--13:07: _Join Cascadia Colle...
- 05/21/18--13:37: _IT Futures Summit 2...
- 06/21/18--13:57: _Robotics and AI Bac...
- 08/18/17--13:03: Updates & News for August 2017
- 09/13/17--13:19: IT Bachelor of Applied Science Graduate: New Tableau Software Hire
- 12/15/17--11:25: Creating IT Futures: 2018 Summit
- 12/19/17--13:22: State of the Gaming Industry in the King County Region
The Center of Excellence for Information Technology is offering up to 10 IT Professional Development Training Scholarships to CTC IT Faculty across Washington State. IT Faculty have three different application/rationale deadlines (September & November 2017 and January 2018). Apply now!
Updates & New for August 2017 from the Center of Excellence for Information and Computing Technology: 10 IT Professional Development Training Scholarships for CTC IT Faculty across the state, a new robotics & AI program for Bellevue College, IT Futures Summit 2017 Highlights and the IT Jeopardy Champions!
Green River College IT BAS graduate Bogdan Pshonyak is a wonderful example of how IT BAS Washington State Community and Technical College graduates are highly employable in our state's IT industry.
Washington State IT CTC faculty are invited to the Creating IT Futures 2018 Summit sponsored by the Center of Excellence. It will be taking place Thursday/Friday, May 17/18, 2018 at the Mercer Island Community and Events Center. This is free for our faculty. The event's days will include: IT Panel, IT Jeopardy, and how IT programs can get ready for a very different future... We'll have an IT panel, marketing updates, IT Faculty Professional Development Scholarship Presentations, and more...
"The State of the Gaming Industry in the King County Region" is a high-level overview of the state of the gaming industry in the King County region and includes information related to types of gaming jobs, demand for gaming software developers, competition for community and technical college (CTC) in King County from other educational organizations. Finally, there are recommendations for developing a game developer program of study.
Here is an exciting faculty opportunity in the mobile application development field at Cascadia College: Full Time Tenure-Track Faculty – Mobile Application Development. Apply now!
This year's IT Futures Summit took place on May 17th/May 18th featured presentations from the IT Professional Development IT Scholarship Recipients, networking with colleagues, and the 2018 IT Jeopardy champions. All the presentations are available for download.
After the fall 2018 launch of Bellevue College's Associates in Robotics and AI (ROBAI) the college is working with the SBCTC to ready the college for the winter 2020 launch of a ROBAI Bachelor of Applied Science. The degree focuses on the software side of robotics/AI, including courses in machine learning, computer vision, neural networks, speech technology, and automated and embedded systems.